Monday, November 30, 2009

Mojo

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Current mood: determined
Category: Life

I want my Mojo back!

Over the last half+ decade things just haven't been working out as planned, or even unplanned. I had a great woman in my life and things were looking real good. Then shit happened beyond my control, well Morally and Ethically beyond my control, details if you ask, but no names to protect the innocent ;) A number of decisions turned out to be wrong with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight. The Magic 8 ball would probably have been as succesful had I consulted it. Somewhere along the way I became a procrastinator and no longer possessed the desire to crush my competition in sports or any other competitive activity. I have not had a succesful relationship or an unsuccesful relationship either. "She" known as "Nature Dame" did not take my Mojo when she had to leave my life in Autumn of 2001. I thought she had stole it away to keep it close like she did my heart in Spring 1981 (yea 26 years ago). But no it wasn't her or any other woman or human for that matter. I had an epiphany a few days ago about where and when it went away. It was when I cut my hair! You may be snickering right now (remember Samson?) but it's true or at least I aim to find out if I can resist the urge to take clippers in hand and buzz my head long enough to grow my locks back to shoulder length again. You see about the time the shit was hitting the fan and driving my Nature Dame away (I'll kill the bastard who caused that if I ever see him) I impulsively cut my hair short. All of you with the exception of my ex-wife (she's on my friends list if you care to guess) have never seen me with long hair.

So come along for the ride and keep me from cutting it and let's see if I am right or if I am going over the edge of sanity! If you want me to I'll even post photo updates.

-Scott

ps. Desperatley needing to find his Mojo again.

Currently listening:
The Best Of The Doors
By The Doors
Release date: 08 August, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers