Monday, November 30, 2009

An Innocent Man

Monday, January 30, 2006

Current mood: nostalgic
Category: Romance and Relationships

I listen to music not only to entertain myself but to reconnect with the past. We all have songs that take us back to a moment in time. Tonight it's Billy Joel's An Innocent Man. This album (yes I said album) came out in 1983. About a year prior to CD's. I have fond memories associated with the songs. I was in love with the love of my life at that time. My soulmate. We went to this concert and had seats on the floor. Row 18. I had dislocated my ankle a couple days before playing Volleyball but managed to squeeze my swollen ankle into my my boots. I could hardly walk but when Sandy looked at me during the title song "an innocent man" all the pain went away, and we danced with the crowd. 23 years later she is still apart of my life. I can always re-live that time by playing this album. Hmmm. I think it's time to make another mix cd for her....

Currently listening:
An Innocent Man
By Billy Joel
Release date: 20 October, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers