Monday, November 30, 2009

Are you really out there?


Current mood: curious
Category: Romance and Relationships

"I'm a hardworking honest guy looking for the right girl to be more than just a friend. Smart, humorous and normal would describe me. I'm physically fit and ride my road bike about 150-200 miles every week. I like the outdoors enjoying cycling as well as rock climbing, camping and hiking.

I would like to meet a woman who is real. No pretense, no deception just open and honest and able to take the risk of heartbreak for the possibility of lifelong happiness. She should be independent yet want companionship. She can be a Nature Dame. Intelligent but also enjoy the silly things in life. Doesn't mind getting her hands dirty but enjoys dressing up and going out on the town as well. Can pitch a tent when the wind is blowing and the sun setting. Knows the difference between a "BUD" and a real beer, a cheap wine and a fine wine. Enjoys music in many forms. Spontaneous, impulsive. Takes care of herself physically. A disarming smile. Eyes that draw you willingly into mischief. Should be willing to follow through on her impulses."

Well? Do you exist? I met you once and wonder if there are any more of you out there, somewhere, as I quickly approach birthday 45. Inquire within....

Currently listening:
Dino: The Essential Dean Martin
By Dean Martin
Release date: 01 June, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers